To serve as a facilitating body to enable the parishioners to achieve their baptismal calling to be stewards of their church. These activities are centered on educating parishioners about stewardship and developing activities to increase the Time, Talent and Treasure donated to the church by members of the St. Agnes Church community.
The Stewardship Committee is responsible for:
* Developing Parish information sheets listing the Ministries in which Parishioners can become involved.
* Creating an annual opportunity for people to commit or re-commit to serve in Ministries.
* Inviting new Parishioners to become involved in Ministries.
* Providing a thank-you or recognition event for those who give their time and talent to the church.
* Inspiring Parishioners by having the Parish give outside of itself.
* Encouraging Parishioners to increase the percentage of their financial contributions to the Parish.
* Helping to make Stewardship a way of life.